St.-Georg-Str. 52

39050 Tires al Catinaccio., BZ South Tyrol, Italy

De It En
Booking
Non-binding inquiries

Prices

The prices stated here are per person per night with half board.

We can provide cots for infants for a surcharge of €5.00 per day.

0-2 years: 100 %

2-4 years: 80 %

4-8 years: 50 %

8-12 years: 30 %

12-16 years: 20 %

From 1 January 2016, a local tourism tax of €1.90 per person per night will be charged for all persons aged 14 years and older. This charge is not included in the price of your stay and can only be paid on site. (From 01.01.2020 € 2,10)

The daily surcharge for your dog is €10.00. Dogs are permitted on the terrace and in the bar, but they may not be brought into the dining room.

Free travel with all public transport, busses and trains, the ski and hiking bus in the South Tyrol – included in the cost of your stay!

More

Rooms are ready for check in from 2pm. We request that you vacate your rooms by 11am at the latest on the day of departure.

€10.00 per person/per night will be deducted from the daily room charge for rooms with breakfast.

Room cancellations are only valid when written. Up to 3 months before beginning of the vacation no cancellation costs, from 3 months to 1 month before beginning of the vacation we charge 20%. From 1 month before beginning of the vacation we charge 50% of the agreed total price. In the last week before the holiday, in case of late arrival or early departure, we charge 70% of the full price.

We advise you to take out trip cancellation insurance. It will protect both sides, should you be unable to attend your holiday.

When you make a booking, we also offer you a trip cancellation insurance.

Complete Travel Cancellation Protection now

Summer 2019 Double room north/street-facing approx.20 m² 2 people, Single room street-facing Double room Standard approx.25 m² Double room Comfort standard approx.30 m² Family suite approx.45 m²
08.04. - 16.06.2019 from 7 nights
4-6 nights
1-3 nights
64,00 €
67,00 €
71,00 €
69,00 €
72,00 €
76,00 €
71,00 €
74,00 €
78,00 €
73,00 €
75,00 €
80,00 €
17.06. - 21.07.2019 from 7 nights
4-6 nights
1-3 nights
67,00 €
70,00 €
75,00 €
72,00 €
75,00 €
79,00 €
74,00 €
77,00 €
81,00 €
76,00 €
79,00 €
83,00 €
22.07. - 22.09.2019 from 7 nights
4-6 nights
1-3 nights
74,00 €
77,00 €
81,00 €
79,00 €
82,00 €
86,00 €
81,00 €
84,00 €
88,00 €
83,00 €
85,00 €
90,00 €
23.09. - 13.10.2019 from 7 nights
4-6 nights
1-3 nights
67,00 €
70,00 €
75,00 €
72,00 €
75,00 €
79,00 €
74,00 €
77,00 €
81,00 €
76,00 €
79,00 €
83,00 €
14.10. - 30.11.2019 from 7 nights
4-6 nights
1-3 nights
60,00 €
63,00 €
67,00 €
65,00 €
68,00 €
72,00 €
67,00 €
70,00 €
74,00 €
69,00 €
72,00 €
76,00 €
Winter 2018/2019 Double room north/street-facing approx.20 m² 2 people, Single room street-facing Double room Standard approx.25 m² Double room Comfort standard approx.30 m² Family suite approx.45 m²
01.12. - 23.12.2019 from 7 nights
4-6 nights
1-3 nights
68,00 €
71,00 €
75,00 €
73,00 €
76,00 €
80,00 €
76,00 €
79,00 €
83,00 €
78,00 €
81,00 €
85,00 €
25.12.2019 - 06.01.2020 Extra charge on New Year's Eve €25,00 from 7 nights
4-6 nights
1-3 nights
75,00 €
78,00 €
82,00 €
81,00 €
84,00 €
88,00 €
83,00 €
86,00 €
90,00 €
85,00 €
88,00 €
92,00 €
07.01. - 05.04.2020 from 7 nights
4-6 nights
1-3 nights
65,00 €
68,00 €
72,00 €
71,00 €
74,00 €
78,00 €
73,00 €
76,00 €
80,00 €
75,00 €
78,00 €
82,00 €

Reviews

Hotels mit Hotelbewertungen bei HolidayCheck

Our Offers